Cost-effective bookkeeping and accounts support
Just starting-up and baffled by accounts and the requirements
of HMRC and Companies House? Or are you lost in a sea of
paperwork when you need to be running and developing your
We provide outstanding bookkeeping and accounts support at
significantly lower rates than a Chartered or Certified
- Cuts costs by providing your Chartered Accountant with precise and useful financial records - giving them less work to do.
- Only pay for the hours you need, without the recruitment expenses, NI, holiday pay, sickness pay, maternity pay or payroll expenses of full-time bookkeeping staff.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your business with up-to-date management information throughout the year.
Tailored to you…
Boutique by name, boutique by nature, we tailor our service
to your business.
Whatever your reporting requirements or workload - we’ll
provide a flexible weekly, monthly, quarterly or ad hoc
arrangement to suit you. We can work remotely - at our
office, or at your premises, the choice is yours.
...and cost-effective too
As an AAT Member In Practice, we are licensed and
regulated by the Association of Accounting Technicians.
With our AAT training and over 15 years of industry
experience, we are fully qualified to provide
outstanding bookkeeping services and accounts support.
There’s no need to pay the substantially higher rates of
a Chartered or Certified Accountancy Practice for these
services - cut costs by minimising their services. Use
them to finalise your statutory accounts and corporation
tax return, for annual filing and leave the rest to us.
Click here for details of our competitive rates.
For more information about the AAT, including recognition
from HM Treasury, HMRC and 108 banks and building societies,
please visit www.aat.org.uk.
We have the technology
Sage accounting software is our weapon of choice to tackle your
financial paperwork mountain. As Members of the Sage Accountants
Club we can process your accounts using Sage Line 50, Sage Instant
Accounts, Sage Payroll and the ‘cloud’ based package, Sage One.
However, we also work with VT Cashbook, VT Transactions, 12Pay
Payroll and Microsoft Excel, depending on your requirements.
We are also more than happy to adapt to any bespoke systems
you may have in place, or install your new software for you.
Contact us now for a free initial consultation
Telephone: 01384 404318
Mobile: 07794 943816
We can help with...
- Setting up record-keeping systems
- Day-to-day bookkeeping: invoicing, purchases, petty cash, credit control and bank reconciliation
- Management Reporting
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns for Directors
- VAT Returns and VAT reconciliation
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Draft Month End and Year End Accounts to Trial Balance including Schedules for Depreciation, Accruals & Prepayments
- Installation and set-up of software
Areas we cover...
We work across the West Midlands and Worcestershire,
Based further afield? We can offer a full ‘remote’ service.